How to create/start new project in android studio in 2020
In this tutorial, we are going to learn. How to create/start a new project in an android studio. Follow this guide step by step.
1. Install the latest version of the android studio.
Create a new project in Android Studio
2. After installing the Android studio, Start an android studio and it will open with a welcome screen.
Note: If your project is already opened than u follow these steps. File>>New>>New Project.
3. Click on Start a new Android Studio project and Choose your project template accordingly.
After Selecting the project template.
4. Set your Project name according to your requirement.
- Project Name “My Application” if you want to change your App name. You can change the app name according to you.
- You can change the Package Name of your android project.
- Set the project location where you want to save all of your projects.
- Select either Java or Kotlin from the Language drop-down menu.
- Choose the minimum version of the app you want to support.
- If you want legacy support in your android project check this option (android.support. libraries).
Now, After filling all the required fields. Click on the finish button.
After a couple of minutes. A new screen will open in front of you.
If you like this tutorial, create new project in android studio Follow us on Facebook and Telegram. For more information comment below.